MIKE HARVEY 2020 | Saturday, 15th February
Fremantle Sailing Club with Hillary’s Yacht Club
RACE TO HILLARY’S
WARNING SIGNAL: 1200
- OFFSHORE, INSHORE AND CRUISING YACHTS ARE INVITED TO ENTER THIS ANNUAL EVENT.
- THIS ESCORTED CATEGORY 6 EVENT IS FOR ALL SAILORS.
- PRESENTATIONS 1730 (HYC WET BAR)
- BUFFET DINNER AT 1800 (HYC HARBOUR ROOM-UPSTAIRS) – $30PP PAYABLE AT HYC – DRESS CODE: SHOES AND COLLARED SHIRT
- OVERNIGHT BERTHING WILL BE AVAILABLE (See Pen Allocations Below)
- BREAKFAST AVAILABLE FROM HYC RESTAURANT FROM 0800
- CRUISING J&M WITH A RABBIT START RETURN TO FSC ON SUNDAY MORNING
Mike Harvey is a Memorial Race
Mike was a long time member, good sailor, passionate about his sailing and partner to current member Kaye Riseley. Sadly he was lost to us a few years ago from complications following an accident while assisting a friend and former FSC member in Bali. He was instrumental in starting the Jib & Main division at FSC and liked a drop of red wine. This is a serious but fun event where the winners in each division receive bottles of red wine!