We are excited to announce that following the WA Government’s announcement this afternoon, the Perth/Peel region will be going out of lockdown as of 12.01am Saturday 3rd July. However, pending ongoing health advice, we will be moving into some temporary restrictions over the coming week. As a result, the Clubhouse will be reopening and returning to normal operating hours, however with the following restrictions:
Saturday 3rd July 12.01am – Tuesday 6th July 12.01am
Masks are to be worn both indoor and outdoor, anywhere on the Club premises. There will be a limit of 20 people per venue space.
Food & Beverage:
- The Club Bar, Kiosk and Galley Restaurant will be open for seated food and drink service only. Please ask our staff for more information. During these three days, only the Bar menu and kiosk takeaway food will be available.
- The Seafood & Carvery Buffet this Sunday is cancelled.
Sailing & On-water Activities:
- On-water activities can resume as per usual, including this weekend’s Dinghy training, courses and the Winter Keelboat Series. Parents will be allowed to come down and support their children.
Marina & Boatyard
- Works can now resume in the Marina and Boatyard areas, however, please make sure that you wear a mask at all times.
Tuesday 6th July 12.01am – Monday 12th July 12.01am
Masks will not be required outside where physical distancing is possible. However, they will remain mandatory for all indoor spaces, unless when eating or drinking.
Food & Beverage:
- The Club Bar, Kiosk and (Galley Restaurant*) will continue to operate per normal for seated food and drink service only.
- There will be a limit of 150 people per venue space.
- *The Galley Restaurant will be open from Thursday – Sunday.
The following is scheduled to go ahead, pending no further restrictions.
- Ladies Lunch with Dean Alston Wednesday 7th July (limited to 150 patrons)
- The Power Section Wine Tour on Sunday July 10th – waiting on updated information.
Monday 12th July 12.01am
Assuming everything goes well for these restrictions and health advice permitting, we will be returning to our pre-lockdown life with masks no longer mandatory!
During this time, a friendly reminder to make sure you check in using the SafeWA App. If you feel unwell, please get tested and keep up good hygiene.
We look forward to seeing you all return to the Club soon.
Ron Greer, Commodore
Karen Baldwin, CEO