Twilight Sailing 2021
Cruise / Social Sail – not a race.
DOT compliance – minimum standard, must include navigation lights.
All POB are requested to wear lifejackets:
- when on deck between the hours of sunset and sunrise.
- when alone on deck
- when the true wind speed is 25 knots or above
- when visibility is less than 1 nautical mile.
FSC Success is on-water support boat.
- Boats to sign on via VHF ch 72 with POB
- No start sequence, no flags
- A hooter when on station (say 17:45) and nominate a suggested route via VHF (eg Route 1 – )
- 18:00 Hooter
Use of Meteye – Fremantle location.
17:00hrs forecast =>25knots then Support boat will not be on station. Skippers decision to sail.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
Already a member? Login Now
Got a question? Contact us