Works Area Information
Fremantle Sailing Club boasts international standard works area, ensuring all Members have the benefit of the latest techniques, facilities and trades people to maintain their vessels right at their doorstep.
Facilities at the Club include:
- Two modern electric crane hoists
- The ability to bring on site your own preferred contractors
- Works Sheds
- Wash down Area
- Race support craft
- Swipe key security
- Hard standing areas to support the arrival and departure of competing yachts
- Large indoor and outdoor bar and dining facilities
- On-site change rooms, showers and locker room
- On-site parking for motor vehicles and boat trailers
All support services such as shipwrights, sail-makers, rigging specialists, and chandleries are within minutes of FSC.
FSC Works Area is open to non-members however Members do have preferred status.
Find out all about the works area in our Works Area Booklet.