Come and join the crew at FSC
When it comes to selecting a sporting and social opportunity for yourself and your family, you can’t go past membership at FSC. Home to over 3000 enthusiastic members of all ages, Fremantle Sailing Club is a community dedicated to the ocean.
The Club offers excellent on-water and off-water facilities
- Year round sailing calendar for small dinghies to large offshore racing yachts.
- The best sailing conditions in the world
- World class restaurant and member services
- Monthly member exclusive events
- World Champion coaches
- Over 3000 enthusiastic members
- 11 different activity sections: Angling, Bosuns, Cruising, Dinghy and Junior Racing, Dive, Duty Officers, Game Fishing, Inshore Racing, Offshore Racing, Pipes and Drums and Power Yachts.
FSC offers a range of Membership options and we invite you to consider the many benefits you would receive by becoming an FSC member. These vary according to category but include the ability to lease marina pens and rent hardstand space, full usage of clubhouse facilities, the right to crew on FSC yachts, car parking access and voting rights. Members receive preferential booking and pricing services throughout the Club.
Strong activities, via 11 different Activity Sections, drive the Club with events for enthusiasts year round: from learning to sail, to weekend cruises, world class regattas, to diving expeditions; twilight sails, to safety training; hooking a marlin, to beating a drum. There is an activity for everyone.